Monday, September 21, 2009

The job hunt

I'm currently looking for a job since, well i quit my last job due to lack of time. But yeh, I need a new job now that I got time again. It's pretty hard. I mean i've never looked for work before. All jobs I've ever had have kinda just been offered to me by people I knew etc. So now I'm clueless. Anyway, I spent a couple of hours handing out my resume all over the place today. And now I'm home reading through classifieds online. Have you ever read them? They are the worst, since no one is supervising people post all kinds of shit. Like this one:
"Asian girl wanted to do cleaning at my apartment, only wear bra and knickers, I will pay $50-60 per hour.
Send photo and phone number.
can start tomorrow."

The worst thing is that some idiots out there are actually gonna apply for this. Sad sad world....

No comments:

Blog Archive